o 1-2 lbs. GVF sliced bacon
1. Remove bacon from refrigerator, room temperature twists most easily.
2. Pinching the meatier end of a slice of bacon, twist it away from you using your other hand.
3. Set twists side-by-side on baking sheet lined with foil. Spread them evenly when finished.
4. Place into oven, THEN turn on to 375-degrees. Set timer for 20 minutes.
5. Drain excess grease into a jar, flip bacon twists and return to oven for approximately 10 more minutes, or until done to your liking.
6. Remove bacon to a wire rack to drain and cool.