o 2 packs Country Style Spare Ribs
o 1 tsp. coarse Kosher salt
o ¼ tsp. black pepper
o ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
o ¼ cup BBQ sauce (plus more if you like them saucy)
1. Preheat oven to 300-degrees.
2. Remove ribs from package and place on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. You may cut them in half if you wish, following the existing cut.
3. Season both sides with salt, pepper and paprika. Cover baking sheet tightly with foil and place into oven for 2 hours and 15 minutes. If ribs are not yet becoming tender, bake for another 15 minutes.
4. Briefly remove ribs from oven and remove foil cover.
5. Brush well with BBQ sauce and return to oven for 20 minutes. If you like them extra saucy and sticky, flip ribs and brush again with more sauce halfway through.