o 1 package Grass-fed Chipped Steak
o 1 medium onion; quartered then sliced
o ½ pint Mushrooms, chopped (optional)
o 4 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
o 16 slices provolone
o 1 Tbsp. butter
o Kosher salt
o Black pepper
o 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
o 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
o ¾ tsp. garlic powder
o 1 ½ cup pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2. Place halved peppers in a baking dish and place in oven for about 30 minutes or until tender.
3. Melt butter in a large pan and cook onions over medium heat until beginning to soften. Increase heat to medium-high, add mushrooms and cook for another few minutes until they begin to crisp on the edges. Remove to a plate.
4. Empty package of chipped steak into the pan and season well with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Halfway through, add Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
5. Stir onion mixture, Italian seasoning and sauce into the meat, remove from heat.
6. Place one slice of provolone into the bottom of each pepper half. Fill with meat mixture and top with another slice of cheese.
7. Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and just beginning to brown. Serve hot.