o 100% Grass-fed Chuck Eye Steaks
o Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Remove steaks from packaging and pat dry well. Season heavily with salt and pepper. Allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes; this will cause a better crust to form when grilling, and a more tender final product. Meanwhile, preheat the grill.
2. Once the grill is hot and ready, throw the steaks onto the hottest part and allow to sear for about a minute and a half. Flip and sear the other side.
3. Once seared, continue flipping every minute or so for 6-8 minutes or until just before your desired doneness is reached.
4. Remove to a cutting board or plate and allow to rest before slicing. Enjoy!
- These would be beautiful prepared in a cast iron skillet as well. After searing both sides, throw into a 500-degree oven for 3-5 minutes.