- (1 pack) Hot Italian Sausage Grillers
- (1 package) Sliced Mushrooms
- (2) Sweet Onion
- (3) Peppers
1. Place your thawed GVF pork sausages (sweet italian, hot italian and/or kielbasa) in a skillet, fill with water just to the top of the sausage. Turn occasionally & cook until water is evaporated. This will ensure sausage is cooked all the way through.
2. Cook for a few more minutes until outside of sausages are browned (its ok if the skins come off once cooked)
3. Slice a couple of sweet onions and cook with a pack of sliced mushrooms with olive oil and butter until caramelized, stirring occasionally.
4. Slice green, red & yellow peppers and sauté in butter & olive oil until soft.
5. If desired, layer all ingredients in a crock pot and turn to warm to keep until everyone is ready to eat.
6. Enjoy & share your experience on our social media!