o 1 pasture-raised Pork Tenderloin
o 1 small butternut squash; peeled and cubed (1” cubes)
o 1 pound Brussels sprouts; washed and halved
o 1 small red onion; halved then sliced
o ¼ cup Hot Honey; divided, plus more for serving
o 1/8 cup craisins (optional)
o 1 tsp. coarse Kosher salt, plus more for vegetables
o 1 tsp. garlic powder, plus more for vegetables
o ½ tsp. ground black pepper, plus more for vegetables
o 1 tsp. smoked paprika
o 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2. Remove tenderloin from package and pat dry.
3. Toss squash in 1 Tbsp. oil along with salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking. Place into the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Combine salt, garlic, pepper and paprika in a small dish. Rub generously on all surfaces of pork. Cover and set aside.
5. Toss halved sprouts and onion slices with remaining oil, along with salt and pepper.
6. Briefly remove pan from oven. Gently flip squash. Add sprouts and onions, leaving an area in the center open.
7. Place tenderloin in the center of the pan and return to the oven for 20 more minutes undisturbed. Meanwhile, combine 1/8 cup hot honey with craisins in a small dish and set aside.
8. Increase oven temperature to 450-degrees. Drizzle 1/8 cup hot honey over tenderloin and return to oven for 5 minutes.
9. Turn off oven. Remove tenderloin to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes. Lightly toss craisin mixture (or just additional hot honey) with remaining ingredients and return to the oven to keep warm while the tenderloin rests. Enjoy!